In the earlier years, bootcamp grads came in and filled a need in the tech industry. Now that the need has been met for the most part, it’s harder for people to just jump into a job after acquiring some knowledge. You can see this in the data from outcomes reports out of bootcamps. Employment after graduation rate and starting salary seem to trend downward over the years. This is also a reason why there has been a rise in demand for Chef certification programs among developers. Chef is a popular tool and a strong choice for experienced DevOps teams who would want to automate their deployment and development infrastructure.
We are dedicated to helping you learn the skills you need to transform your career in the IT industry. The course “Automating Infrastructure – Chef for DevOps” is a comprehensive skill enhancement program designed for developers aiming to become proficient DevOps professionals. The skills you’ll pick up in this training will help you begin to master configuration management and automation. Coupled with a year of experience, this training will position you well to move into a DevOps engineer role.
After completing this DevOps Certification Training, delegates will be equipped with the knowledge and practical skills required to excel in the DevOps field. The Chef Fundamentals Training Course is an essential component in the world of DevOps Training. This course introduces delegates to Chef, its significance in the DevOps ecosystem, and its relevance in streamlining IT infrastructure through automation.
In the second half of the program, students are given one major project and the final project both done as groups. I know that other bootcamp programs have their final projects done individually. Working on a group project is the closest simulation that you can get to working professionally. You’ll have to deal with version control and different personalities. The training program includes several lab assignments, developed as per real industry scenarios.
Best price in the industry
I don’t want the school to be just another General Assembly churning out as many grads as possible. General Assembly did just get bought out for $412.5 million earlier in the year, so I guess it does make sense from a business standpoint. Our fully interactive online training chef certification devops platform is compatible across all devices and can be accessed from anywhere, at any time. All our online courses come with a standard 90 days access that can be extended upon request. Our expert trainers are constantly on hand to help you with any questions which may arise.
- NYC has more bootcamps than the biggest tech hub of the world.
- Work on projects that add weightage to your resume and get job ready.
- In my opinion, the number one problem with Fullstack Academy specifically at the NYC campus is how many students they take on.
- It’s the perfect time to make the jump into DevOps, and knowing Chef will help that transition.
- Some big name schools with campuses there include App Academy, Hack Reactor, Flatiron School, Codesmith, Galvanize, and of course Fullstack Academy.
- I recently discussed here on whether coding bootcamps are worth doing, but I didn’t really talk specifically about Fullstack Academy.
Learn from the most up-to-date curriculum, designed keeping industry needs and latest technologies in mind. Interact and engage with certified instructors with a wealth of industry experience and a mastery of the subject. KnowledgeHut has empowered over 350,000 professionals with skills and certifications in various domains. Companies are looking for Chef in Devops engineers, and it shows. The average annual salary for DevOps engineers with Chef skills is $91,907 as per PayScale, and it also features among the Top DevOps tools for 2022.
DevOps Engineer III, New York, NY
For now, I just feel very grateful to have been able to get where I am now. Almost everyday though, I think about my fellow bootcamp grads who haven’t been as lucky. Making sure their grads are employed isn’t exactly their responsibility, and this mostly falls on the shoulders of the grads themselves.
- We are dedicated to helping you learn the skills you need to transform your career in the IT industry.
- You can access the recording of the missed class through our LMS.
- Thank you Mindmajix, Chef DevOps online training was very informative and enjoyable.
- I wanted to write this post after a good amount of time and reflection.
- This orchestration and automation infrastructure skills course is designed for DevOps professionals with three to five years of experience with DevOps.